Igawara Industrial Services and Trading Pte Ltd was officially established in 1988. Its co-founding family initially operated the company as Igawara in 1919 when the original founder Mr Igahara Keijiro formed IGAHARA SEISAKUSHO. Its humble beginning started with the manufacturing of machineries and tools geared towards the farming industries. This had expanded over the years into a well-established organization spanning manufacturing, logistics and trading services.
No. 1 Gateway Drive, 11-11/15 Westgate Tower, Singapore, Singapore
( Click here to view this email)