The AESC was established in 1956 as the Association of Oilwell Servicing Contractors (AOSC). The original meeting of the group that organized and established the association, met in Odessa, Texas in February of 1956. Over the years, the industry and the association evolved to comprise more industry services and products. In 1996, the organization changed its name to the Association of Energy Service Companies (AESC) in order to better reflect the interests of the total energy service industry.
121 E. Magnolia Street, Suite 103, Friendswood, United States of America
( Click here to view this email)