This Policy describes:
- The nature of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our Website, applications, other online services (collectively, our “Services”); and
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Upon registration with the Company, it is deemed that the User has given the Company the right to publish information pertaining to the User/s on its platform including but not limited to trade leads, catalogs etc.
Information We Collect
- When you access the Services, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us certain information that identifies your business (“Business Information”) during the registration process and/or during filling any details/ form on the Website. Business Information includes but is not limited to the following categories of information: (1) business profile and contact data (such as your e-mail address and phone number); (2) address, information about clientele, about products and services provided by you, projects undertaken, any financial information you choose to share with us, and (3) other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us.
- When you visit the Website, we may automatically collect certain data when you use the Services, including but not limited to (1) IP address; (2) domain server; (3) type of device(s) used to access the Services; (4) web browser(s) used to access the Services; (5) referring webpage or other source through which you accessed the Services; (6) geolocation information; (7) other statistics and information associated with the interaction between your browser or device and the Services (8) the mobile phone number and network (collectively “Traffic Data”). Some Traffic Data may be personal information. We may also collect additional information, which may be personal information, as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent for analyzing the software used for improvising the services and for analyzing anonymized practice information for commercial use.
We collect information (including your personal information and Traffic Data) when you use our Services, and in some cases information from third party sources. Such information includes:
a. When you use the Services’ interactive tools and services, such as searching for various companies listed on the Website, tender notices, and the like;
b. When you voluntarily provide information in free-form text boxes or otherwise through the Services and through responses to surveys, questionnaires and the like;
c. Through cookies, web beacons, website analytics services and other tracking technology (collectively, “Tracking Tools” as mentioned below); and/or
d. When you use the “Contact Us” function on the Site, send us an email and/or contact us telephonically or otherwise.
- Web Beacons
Web Beacons/clear GIFs/pixel tags are graphic image files imbedded in a web page or email that may be used to collect anonymous information about your use of our Services, the websites of selected advertisers and the emails, special promotions or newsletters that we send you. The information collected by Web Beacons allows us to analyze data pertaining to the use of our Services, using the selected advertisers' websites or opening our emails, and for what purpose, and also allows us to enhance our interest-based advertising.
Controlling your Account Information
Upon registration with the Company, the User would be provided with a self operated dashboard which can be accessed/ used anytime by the User by logging in to the Website and the User can modify any information posted on its own profile or even delete its profile from the dashboard. Please note, however, that the Company reserves the right to retain information from closed accounts, including to comply with law, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, take other actions permitted by law.
Sharing data with Third Parties
Your personal information may be shared outside the Company in the following circumstances:
- where the Company needs to share your information to provide the service you have requested for;
- where the Company needs to send the information to third parties who work on behalf of the Company to provide a service to you. We will provide the information such third parties need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose;
- where the Company wants to keep you up to date on the latest service announcements, updates or other Company information;
- where you have given us permission to share your information with third parties; and
- if required to do so by law, to protect your personal safety, the public or our Website.
Links to “Other Websites”
Disclosure of Information
The Company may, from time to time, send its users emails regarding its products and services. The Company constantly tries and improves the website experience and website tools for better efficiency and more relevancy. The Company may allow direct mails using its own scripts (without disclosing the email address) with respect/pertaining to the products and services of third parties that it feels may be of interest to the user or if the user has shown interest in your profile for business requirement by way of our paid buyers-sellers contact services. Only the Company, its registered members or its agents working under confidentiality agreements will send these direct mailers.
Further, other than as specifically stated in this Policy, the information collected may in the sole discretion of the Company be disclosed, in the event it is required to do so by any law, rules, regulations, statutory or legal authority or judicial orders etc, as it deems it necessary or as may be required. You also agree and acknowledge that the Company shall not be responsible in the event of any breach of security or for any actions of any third party or event that are beyond the reasonable control of the Company.
Security of Information
The Company takes necessary steps, within its limits of commercial viability and necessity, to ensure that the user's information is treated securely. This will secure the Company and includes that the Company has opted for saving the information on the website in RSA encrypted format making it safe from phishing attacks.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while the Company strives to protect the user's personal and business information, it cannot ensure the security of any information transmitted to the Company and you do so at your own risk. Once the Company receives your transmission, it makes best efforts to ensure its security in its systems. Please keep in mind that whenever you post personal and business information online, that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. Security of your Business Information is very important to us. We endeavor to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Information submitted to us.
The Company may update this Policy at any time, with or without advance notice. In the event there are significant changes in this Policy, the Company will display a notice on the Website. If you object to any of the changes to our terms of this Policy, and you no longer wish to use the Services, you may contact us at email@example.com to discontinue the usage of Services.
Transfer of Data
We, at Energy Dais, respect your privacy and don’t phish your personal data. We abide by Data Protection Directives as laid down by the European Parliament on April 14, 2016 and enforced from 25th May 2018. For more about the GDPR guidelines, click here.