Bjorntoft Maskinfabrik A/S was founded in 1946 in Copenhagen. The factory started to produce spare parts for cars and mopeds as they were difficult to get hold of after World War II. Soon after other industries requested manufacturing of spare parts and the company fast grew out of its factory in Copenhagen and relocated in Skovlunde. In the 1970s Bjørntoft Maskinfabrik A/S started to export to Sweden forced by the oil crisis in Denmark and shortly after 75% of its turnover came from the swedish market.
Literbuen 19, Skovlunde, Denmark
( Click here to view this email)