In 1921, William J. McDonald and William R. Black formed Black & McDonald Limited, a partnership to engage in residential wiring. Throughout the years, Black & McDonald has remained a family-owned business with an uncompromising commitment to the founder’s principles of delivery as promised and fairness to all.
Suite 2100 - 2 Bloor Street East
, Toronto, Canada
( Click here to view this email)