Evans Electric was formed in 1954 when Myron Evans and his son, Charles M Evans, decided to quit their jobs and go into business for themselves. They formed a father-son partnership, hired one employee, Frank Coker, and put their wives to work doing all of the office work. In the early days of Evans Electric, it was not uncommon for Myron, Charles and Frank to spend all day soliciting business, load their pickup trucks with the jobs they were able to get, bring them into the shop and work late into the night completing the jobs and then deliver completed jobs as they made their sales calls the following day.
1536 S. Western Ave., Oklahoma City, United States of America
( Click here to view this email)