In 1933, the J.D. Rush Company, Inc. first opened its doors in Los Angeles, California, as an Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) distributor. Four generations of ownership, growth, and expansion later, J.D. Rush is now headquartered in the heart of Central California and sprawls across more than 100 acres of land.
5900 E Lerdo Hwy, Shafter, United States of America
( Click here to view this email)