O’Hanlon, Demerath & Castillo’s original Austin office is housed in an Austin historical landmark building built in 1885. Our San Antonio and Rio Grande offices are also located in historical buildings. We care about the preservation of Texas history. Our firm’s founders came from diverse legal backgrounds and founded the firm in its original partnership structure in the 1990’s. In 1997, the firm took up its current Principle Office near to the courthouse, on the corner of 9th and West in downtown Austin.
808 West Ave., Austin, United States of America
( Click here to view this email)