The PARVEEN coiled tubing Side Loading Stripper/Packer is designed for use with injectors built by various manufacturers. The significant single feature of the PARVEEN Side Loading Stripper/Packer is that it offers field replacement of the interlock packer, non- extrusion ring,and bushings through the side door, below the injector and with tubing in the well.
- The union sub and nut are field interchangeable.
- The union nut can be ‘latched up’, while stabbing the union sub into the BOP union.
- Optimum tubing column support with tubing sizes 1.00, 1.25,1.50, and 1.75 available.
- A unique three point tie rod arrangement provides a significantly greater working space within the side loading door clearance opening for enhanced field replacement of the vital sealing components and bushings.
- The piston “close” and “open” ports are NPT and both are located below the door clearance opening.
- Key components are 17-4 PH stainless steel or alloy steel for optimum strength and corrosion resistance. Bushings are of aluminium bronze.
- Below the door energizer piston arrangement does not move the critical upper tubing bushings. This unique arrangement provides continuous, non-changing tubing column support.
- Convenient NPT gauge/injection port.
- Interlock packer and non – extrusion ring are interchangeable with competitors. Various materials are available to suit specific well /service conditions.
- Glass – filled teflon non – extrusion ring provide an optimum interlock packer support /reliability.
- The four hydraulic control supply ports are of NPT which require no special fittings.
- A unique “breach lock” style lock flange provides reliable safety of door closure yet offers easy field operation.
- The piston is situated below the packer element. Having the piston in this position will decrease the amount of hydraulic pressure required to pack-off around the Coiled tubing.
- Assembly Working Pressure : 10,000 PSI
- Test Pressure…. : 15,000 PSI
- Hydraulic Operating Pressures
- Piston Close (Packing – off) : 5,000 PSI Max
- Piston Open (Relaxing Packer) : 5,000 PSI Max
- Door Close : 3,000 PSI Max
- Door Open : 3,000 PSI Max
Source - https://parveen.in/products/side-loading-stripper-packer/
Parveen Industries Pvt. Ltd.
Parveen Industries was established in 1960 with an aim to manufacture steel pipes/conduits for buildings and power projects. From 1974, the company started serving the oil and gas industry and today it is one of the leading oilfield equipment companies of the industry. Major and independent oil producers from across the globe are in the customer list of the company. Parveen is continuously working towards providing innovative solutions to the industry in order to serve better.