1. RF survey plays the most important role in designing wireless network for any particular application.
2. RF surveys include visiting actually at the sites to analyze and authenticate site conditions. We gather all possible information about the sites like GPS co-ordinates, geographical terrain details etc.
3. With help of RF Planning and predictive software tools, RF survey reports are generated.
4. Due to precise way of conducting RF surveys it is being observed that actual signal strengths calculated at sites are with 90 % accuracy to the one which we calculate via RF planning predictive tool.
5. The generated RF reports are of the essence for actual installation and commissioning of the wireless.
6. This helps to reduce the unnecessary project time spend to achieve the required RF signal strength between the devices.