1. Pneumatic/electric lined single-seat control valve is the execution unit in automation instrument system; It consists of many spring film actuators/electric actuators and through-way fluorine-lined single-seat regulator. Installed on the medium pipeline and operated with other instrument to control parameters such as flow rate etc. Due to the wetted parts of valve are lined with fluorine plastic (PTFE, PFA, FEP), and the stem sealing adopts PTFE bellow and packing, it has better performance in corrosion resistance and sealing and its installation has better reliability. It's suitable for any corrosive medium except for "molten alkali metals and fluorine element". The lined control valves are widely used in petrochemical, electric power, metallurgy, pulp&paper and other industrial automation device.
2. Operating method: Electric, pneumatic, hydraulic
3. Lining material: FEP, PFA, GXPO etc.
Structure and Operation Principle
1. Pneumatic/electric fluorine-lined control valve is consists of lined control valve body and straight travel pneumatic spring diaphragm actuator or electric actuator.
2. Pneumatic/electric actuator is an important part of automatic control system. Pneumatic actuators (figure 1) have both direct and indirect action. When air pressure increases, the push rod stretch out the membrane room, it is called direct action. When air pressure increases, the push rod back into membrane room, it is called indirect action, together with valve body to constitute the air-to-close.
Figure 2 shows the working principle of positioned on electrical/pneumatic valve: When the pressure signal input into membrane room, generating pushing force to the diaphragm to compress the spring, making the push rod move to drive the stem, changing the flow area between the valve trim and seat, until the counteractive by spring keep balance with pushing force on diaphragm by signal pressure, so as to achieve the purpose of process parameters automatic adjustment.
Source :- https://www.valvestoday.com/control-valves/pfa-lined-control-valve-152/
Over time, things change. Growth occurs that leads to the evolution of an idea into the future. The same can be seen in our company. From our humble beginnings in 1989 as a small factory with big dreams to the modern enterprise established today, Youfumi has gone through a tremendous development that spans decades. Our corporation has forged its own path to become one that is instantly recognizable as a leader within our industry.
We have enhanced our skills and made the most of our strengths to fuel overall success and become a group with a prominent presence over the market. Throughout our many years of development and growth, we have acquired valuable experience that provides us with the opportunity to supply only the best goods and services to our clients.
Since the very beginning, quality, in terms of service and production, has been the foundation of our business model. Regardless of the specific product we are focusing on — whether it be our pipe fittings, compensators, lining containers, pumps, or any other system we offer — our clients can trust that it has been developed by way of a team of experts who implement advanced, state of the art procedures in order to guarantee perfection. Because of this commitment to quality, our products have time and time again been placed on a level that far surpasses that of our competitors.