Alden Electronics was founded by John M. Alden in the 1950’s. For many years, Alden was one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of weather products and services, including satellite phone systems, computer-based weather-information receiving stations, and a line of marine electronics products. Alden Electronics closed its doors in 2000, at that time Morcom International, Inc. acquired and registered the name with the U.S. Patent Office.
3656 Centerview Drive, Unit # 1, Chantilly, United States of America
( Click here to view this email)