Chalmit®, formerly known as Andrew Chalmers and Mitchell Ltd, was founded in 1910 to manufacture and supply equipment for the large marine market based on the River Clyde. The company soon became a major supplier of lighting and electrical products to the marine industry in the West of Scotland and thereafter throughout the whole country. In the 1970’s, success in the Marine oil tanker business led to diversification into the wider oil and gas market, capturing 85% of the North Sea HID lighting requirement which is maintained to this day.
PO Box 5575, Glasgow, United Kingdom
( Click here to view this email)