In 1947, F. H. Hall transformed the basement of his Chestnut Street home into a mail-order business named F. H. Hall Linemen's Supplies. His 12-page catalog listed boots, gloves, hand tools, and other linemen related items. The business flourished, and soon more space was needed, so he rented an office and warehouse on Erie St.
139 Gasper Road, Grove City, United States of America
( Click here to view this email)