The plant was established in 1795 by the order of empress Ekaterina for roofing iron production. Skilled experts of the Ocher plant were widely known across the Urals. Its products were as highly valued back then, as they are now, and met the world quality standards acknowledged by a stamp with national emblem on each product, and called “eagle iron”. Today, as it was 240 years ago, the plant employees work in good faith fighting against any challenges to follow the rule of the Ocher workers to produce only top quality goods.
Bdlng. 1, Malysheva Str, Ochyor, Russia
( Click here to view this email)