Parmac L.L.C started in 1916 as The O.C.S. Manufacturing Co., a manufacturer of a complete line of oil field equipment. In 1942, the Company was purchased by Parkersburg-Aetna Corp., Parkersburg, West Virginia and then became Parkersburg Rig and Reel Co.
P.O. Box 1149 , 201 East 12th Street, Coffeyville, United States of America
( Click here to view this email)