401, A Wing, 4th Floor, Plot # 56, The Great Eastern Summit, Sector #15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai 400614. INDIA, Navi Mumbai, India
Green Ship Technologies's offshore engineering division provides various supports for oil & gas industry. Our lead engineers are having good experience in oil & gas industry and were involved in various projects around the globe.
1. Compliance for SPS/ MODU Codes
2. Structural & Stability Analysis
3. Mooring & Motion Analysis
4. Cable Lay Analysis
5. Pipe Lay Analysis
6. Installation & Modification Studies
7. Self-Elevating Mobile Offshore Drilling Unit Services
8. Towage, Transportation & Sea fastening studies
Our design division's main area of expertise comprises in handling the basic design and generating detail production drawing for shipyard.
We are also experienced in handling conversion works for many offshore vessels and seismic vessels.
Apart from creating ship designs, our design division is also fully prepared to carry out specific naval architectural tasks such as
1. FMEA (Failure Modes and Effect Analysis)
2. Intact and Damage Stability Calculations
3. Statutory Plans and Manuals etc.
Green Ship Technologies have laid its fleet in the application of non-destructive testing (NDT) and Industrial Inspections. Our team of highly skilled engineers and technicians, and our unparalleled range of facilities offer complete solution to meet all industrial needs.
1. Project management in Ship building and major conversions
-Project management are carried out with detailed and continuous reporting.
2. Shipyard evaluation & selection for building / conversion projects
-Shipyard Evaluation conducted by experts from shipbuilding industry
3. Owners' representation & supervision at new buildings and conversions
-Verification of projects to the interest of Owners and detailed reporting with photographs and evidences
4. Quality control inspections for new buildings & conversions
-Quality control inspections jointly with classification requirements and owners' requirements
5. Drydock & repair supervisions
-Superintendent inspection for vessels on drydock and repair yard. Complete reporting with photographic details and other evidences
1. Flag and Classification Surveys
-Flag inspection to the requirement of various flags and classification surveys.
2. ISM and ISPS audits
-Other than External audits, we can arrange Internal Audits and ISM consultancy
3. Pre-purchase surveys
-Detailed inspection of vessels for prospective buyers and detailed reporting with photographs, documents etc.
4. On and off hire surveys
-Vessel's verification before and after hire period to assess the status of the vessel in detail with photos and evidences and all types of condition assessment surveys for Insurers, as per request.
5. Draft Surveys
-Draft surveys for assessment of Cargo, Light weight, Displacement etc.
6. Damage Surveys
-Damage assessment surveys for Recognized organizations, Other authorities and Owners
7. Bunker surveys
-Bunker surveys to assess quantity of Bunker on board
8. Towage Surveys
-Towage approval surveys for assessment of Towage
9. Vessel feasibility inspection for projects / operations / demolition voyages etc.
-Specific inspections and reporting for vessel's suitability to projects, operations, demolition voyages etc. Specific assessment is made in addition to general assessments.
Green Ship Technologies provide consultancy in flag and class documentation for vessels as given below:
1. Indian Flag and IRS Classification
-Act as owners' representatives for obtaining all registry and class documentation from Indian Flag and Indian Register of Shipping.
2. Ship Registrations with Various Flags
-Complete registration formalities with various flags. For details of Flag Administrations, please contact our office.
3. Offshore Corporations
-Registration of ship owning companies with various flags, as required by clients.
1. We act as agents in India for many Ship Repair & Ship Building companies.
We also arrange Technical & commercial co-ordination in ship repair and ship building requirements for Indian, Middle East and far east ships. Foreign owners are also provided hassle free technical assistance by qualified technical staff in India for Repairs and New Building.
A) Sale & Purchase
Green Ship Technologies proudly introduces a ship loading software EcoLoadMaster approved by Class.
EcoLoadMaster is an instrument for Intact & Damage stability, and longitudinal strength calculation. The high performance Ship Loading Software can be provided for any type of cargo ships, i.e. Oil/ Chemical tankers, Bulk carriers, Cement carriers, General cargo ships.
1. Fully loaded with advance features for tailor made requirements
2. Windows based software
3. To meet latest IMO requirements
4. High productivity & performance
5. Integrated loading condition browser
6. Extensible & adaptable interface
7. User friendly and convenient
Aban Offshore Limited
Ocean Diving Centre
Jindal Drilling & Industries Ltd.
Hoger Offshore and Marine
Focus Energy Limited
First Oil and Gas Services
Fareast Shipmanagement HK
Globus Maritime Ltd.
Mr Devadas Amettikkara