Marshall J Brown Company was founded on August 1, 1952 by Marshall J. & Greta N. Brown. Marshall was working at an Exxon Plant in Louisiana where he was injured in a plant explosion. He moved to Houston after the injury where he met Greta and together they founded Marshall J. Brown Company. The first office was in Houston, Texas on Navigation St. After Marshall’s passing in 1970, and his wife’s in 1971, their daughter, Leah and her husband Mike Malloy would take over ownership of the company in 1971.
12607 Bates Lane, Stafford, United States of America
( Click here to view this email)