Page & Jones was founded by Mr. John Jones and Mr. Arthur Page in 1892, originally providing import and export forwarding services and ship agency. In addition, the company operated its own vessels for the War Shipping Administration prior to the Great Depression. Mr. John Jones held Customs Brokers License No. 10, issued in 1910 along with the first group ever issued under the law.
52 North Jackson Street 36602 P.O. Box 2167, Mobile, United States of America
( Click here to view this email)