Parveen Industries was established in 1960 with an aim to manufacture steel pipes/conduits for buildings and power projects. From 1974, the company started serving the oil and gas industry and today it is one of the leading oilfield equipment companies of the industry. Major and independent oil producers from across the globe are in the customer list of the company. Parveen is continuously working towards providing innovative solutions to the industry in order to serve better.
R-55, TTC-MIDC, Thane Belapur Road, Rabale, Navi Mumbai-400701 Maharashtra, India, Mumbai, India
Functionally same as Spang Link Jars, PARVEEN Tubular Jars are used during fishing operations when the jarring action of standard spang link jars could be obstructed by wire, debris or other foreign matter in the tubing. It can also be used in large tubing or casing where conventional spang link jars tend to lock up and buckle.
PARVEEN drill collars, are made from ultrasonically tested bars of Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel (AISI 4145H modified material) and available in all sizes and connections as per API std 7 & API-RP 7G in Range 2. Drill collar bars are fully heat treated to 285 to 341 BHN and Charpy impact value of 40 ft. Lb.
Parveen Industries provides various types of gate valves which are mentioned below:
Manual gate valve: These valves are required for drilling and production operations and are available in two types, slab and expanding gate style. The expanding gate gate valve model ‘M’ is best for 2000-5000 PSI. WP. application. It has block and bleed mechanism, non- rising and non- balanced stem, thrust bearing for the low torque operation and many such features which makes it more efficient than any other valves of its kind.
High temperature service gate valve: This gate valve manufactured by Parveen deploys parallel expanding gate in order to obtain perfect shutoff. It sealing is metal to metal which is unaffected by vibration and heat.
Slab type gate valve: The slab type gate valves manufactured by Parveen are best to use for 2000-10,000 PSI W.P. application. Some of its unique features are block and bleed mechanism, heavy duty bearing for low torque and easy operation, floating seat with self relief function, and Non-Rising and non-balanced stem.
1. Coiled tubing quad BOP & combi BOP: Quad BOP is majorly designed for use with coiled tubing operations. With certain modifications, this tool can also be used in wireline operations. Apart from this, single combi BOP is available in combination of Shear - Seal or Pipe-slip. Dual Combi BOP available in combination of Shear - Seal or Pipe-slip.
2. Coiled tubing hanger: The coiled tubing hanger manufactured by Parveen has the following features:
Rugged hanger body for safe working during high well pressures.
Suitable for tubing sizes up to 3 1/2” O.D.
Flanged side outlet provided at user’s requirement.
Available in all API 6B & 6BX flanged connections and working pressure.
3. Side loading stripper packer: This packer is designed to be used with the injectors developed by various manufacturers. Allowing field replacement of the interlock packer, non- extrusion ring,and bushings through the side door, below the injector and with tubing in the well is its unique feature. Other than this, its union sub and nut are field interchangeable, four hydraulic control supply ports are of NPT which require no special fittings, and has convenient NPT gauge / injection port etc.
4. Roll-on connector: The features of the roll-on connector manufactured by Parveen are, one piece design, simple installation, easy polling enabled by flush OD, and pressure integrity of coiled tubing ensured by O-ring seals.
5. Roll-on connector crimping tool: Field installation becomes smooth with the help of Roll-On Connector Crimping Tool. It has two interchangeable wheels . One is used to swage the coiled tubing into the roll-on connector and the other is the cutting wheel which is used to cut the coiled tubing.
1. Blowout Preventers: Parveen provided two types of BOPs: hydraulically operated and manually operated. Also, lubricator pressure is equalized with the wellhead pressure using equalizer valve. Parveen’s BOP are available in different sizes; 2-1/2” ID through 6-3/8” ID and 3,000 PSI through 15,000 PSI working pressures.
2. Lubricator risers: The lubricator risers by Parveen are in standard lengths from 4 feet through 12 feet, and 2-1/2” through 6.38” bores. The working pressure of the riser ranges from 5,000 PSI through 15,000 PSI.
3. Hydraulic tool traps: These are available in both hydraulically operated and manually operated models. It prevents the loss of a wireline tool in case the rope socket is accidentally stripped out. The position of the flapper can be traced with the help of the external indicator used in the traps.