Energy Dais Guarantee
100% Genuine Product
Easy returns and Shipping
|Size||4.5"- 9 5/8"|
|Usage||Oil Drilling Industry|
HPL-2 Isolation Packer is a hydraulic set, single string tandem packer used in multiple zone wells. It is used as the upper packer in multiple zone applications.Isolation Packer run above another hydraulic retrievable packer to isolate a zone between them for treatment, injection, or production. The field-proven isolation packer can also isolate casing holes or perforations. The simple design and straight tubing-pull release make the packer a cost-effective tool to isolate zones in low-pressure applications.
• Economical Design
• The straight-pull, shear-release pins are unaffected by differential pressure, enabling easy changes to the release force before running.
• The compact design eases passage through doglegs and deviated wells to help prevent sticking and improve running efficiency.
• The hydraulic setting avoids the need to rotate the work string in running or retrieving the packer, which simplifies procedures, improves efficiency, and saves rig time.
• Low-pressure wells.
• Stacked applications.
• Applications prohibiting tubing rotation.
• Isolation of casing holes and perforations.
As a leader in the Oil and Gas sector, Wellcare offers widespread range of highest quality Down hole Completion Equipment, with a deep understanding of your valued rig time and ensuring your project goals are realised in a safe and cost effective way.
Complete Customer’s satisfaction to meet mutually agreed requirements is our objective, being achieved with the forte of Cost effective design, for the first time and every time, while protecting the well-being of all personnel, assets and the environment.
4.5"- 9 5/8"