Energy Dais Guarantee
100% Genuine Product
Easy returns and Shipping
Retrievable Mechanical Set Squeeze Packer is a full-opening, hook wall packer used for testing, treating, and squeeze cementing operations.
Packer body includes a J-slot mechanism, mechanical slips, packer elements, and hydraulic slips. Large, heavy-duty slips in the hydraulic hold down mechanism help prevent the tool from being pumped up the hole.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
1. The full-opening design of the packer mandrel bore allows large volumes of fluid to pump through the tool. Tubing-type guns and other wire line tools can be run through the pack.
2. The packer can be set and relocated as many times as necessary with simple tubing manipulation.
3. Bi-directional carburized slips provide greater holding ability and improved wear resistance in high-strength casing.
4. Pressure through the tubing activates the slips in the hydraulic hold down mechanism.
5. An optional integral circulating valve locks into open or closed position during squeezing or treating operations and opens easily to allow circulation above the packer.
As a leader in the Oil and Gas sector, Wellcare offers widespread range of highest quality Down hole Completion Equipment, with a deep understanding of your valued rig time and ensuring your project goals are realised in a safe and cost effective way.
Complete Customer’s satisfaction to meet mutually agreed requirements is our objective, being achieved with the forte of Cost effective design, for the first time and every time, while protecting the well-being of all personnel, assets and the environment.
RETRIEVABLE MECHANICAL SET SQUEEZE PACKER