Drilformance Roller Cone series offers an arsenal of customizable roller cone bits, providing versatility and durability in all drilling operations. The series includes tungsten carbide insert (TCI) and milled tooth bits, in a range of bearing options, and blast hole bits to ensure the right bit for any application.
Premium Bearing Bit
- Perfected critical components provide optimum fit and finish for extended operations, even with higher RPM and WOB.
- Bearings designed and machined for reliability and consistency.
- Seal system for optimal compression on the O-ring.
- Special formulated lubricant for extreme pressures extends the bearing life.
TCI and Milled Tooth Bits
- Availabile in all IADC codes
- Balanced load distribution and floating bushings for improved durability at extended, high RPMs.
- Crowned, premium bearings reduces edge loading
- Journal bearings fitted with silver-plated, floating bushings, minimizes frictional heating
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
- Available in sizes 3-3/4" to 17-1/2"
Source :- http://www.drilformance.com/drilformance-roller-cone-drill-bits.php