The Lee Posi Lock is an innovative technology to allow for remote operation of wellhead connection. This technology removes the operator from the high-pressure area while increasing site efficiencies. The lock clamp is based on a proven and tested sub-sea design. Visual indicators on both the Lee Posi Lock and Control Module ensure a positive lock.
- Built-in BX152 Pump-In-Sub - Decreases overall stack height and eliminates the need for a flow-tee
- Built-in BX154 Pump-In-Sub - Additional side port allowing for the ability to launch a ball
- Built-in Quick Test Sub - Confirms pressure seal
- Optional Night Cap Extractor - Equipped with one hydraulic cylinder to lift the nightcap and one hydraulic cylinder to rotate and place the night cap into the docking station. If the night cap extractor option is not used, the hydraulic supply lines can be used for other hydraulic valve control requirements
- Safety - Lock status indicator lights on dash (red/green) as well as a flag for visual confirmation (vertical when closed), locking brake on hydraulic motor, pressure transducer readout on dash, and lock valve controls that will not function if wellbore pressure measurement is over 30 psi.
- Internal Diameter - 5.13" (13.03 cm)
- Height - 42.5" (15K) or 40.5" (10K)
- Width/Outside Diameter - 48.5"
- Length - 51.4"
- Weight - 3,075 lbs. (15K w/ nightcap extractor option) or 2,890 lbs. (10K w/ nightcap extractor option)
- Working Pressure - 10,000 psi & 15,000 psi versions available
- Service - H2S (NACE MR0175)
- 10K/15K Stinger Connection - 5.13" (13.03 cm) Otis, Bowen, or Elmar (Other crossovers available upon request)
- Bottom Connection - API 10K/15K BX169 flanged (Other connections available upon request)
- Side Connection - 1API 10K/15K BX152 x 2" 1502/2202
- Side Connection - 2API 10K/15K BX154 x 3" 1502/2202
- Temperature Rating - -40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 121°C)
Lee Specialties designs, engineers, and manufactures customer-driven solutions for coiled tubing and wireline pressure control equipment. The company is headquartered in Aspelund Industrial Park of Blackfalds, Alberta, Canada. The products offered by the company are designed and tested to bear extreme weather conditions. Along with the high-quality products, services like on-call customer support, pressure control training classes, custom designs, and product development help the company and clients to stay in coherence. The company has maintained reliability and durability through its services.