SERVA brings innovative solutions to meet the challenges of an evolving and diverse coiled tubing market. We use modern three-dimensional engineering and design software, coupled with real-world experience, to create fit-for-purpose equipment that allows our customers to excel in its application. At SERVA, we continually work towards delivering the safest, most user-friendly and efficient coil unit that will endure the daily operational and environmental challenges of today’s oilfield.
- High visibility control cab with operators control chair has uninterrupted view of well site and injector.
- Hydraulically deployed stairs for control cabin, one-piece steel construction for maximum rigidity.
- Injector tilt mechanism mounted on rear of trailer allows pipe to remain stabbed.
- Spill containment underneath reel.
- Hydraulic and electric remain hooked up for quick rig in times.
Coiled Tubing Units
Model Electric Over Hydraulic Hydraulic Over Hydraulic
Carrier Trailer, multiple axle options Trailer, multiple axle options
Hydraulic Power Source Wet kit or stand Alone Wet kit or stand Alone
Injector Head(Ib Pull) 60, 80, 100k, 130k 60, 80, 100k, 130k
Accumulator Meet API-16ST Meet API-16ST
BOP Control Meet API-16ST Meet API-16ST
Source - http://www.servagroup.com/coiled-tubing-units/
Today, an evolving energy landscape is opening a world of possibilities in oil and gas development. And one company at the center of this energy revolution is uniquely equipped with the know-how and ingenuity to make those possibilities happen — SERVA. SERVA is the one company that surrounds the well with a greater depth of knowledge. The one company to turn to for the development and manufacture of reliable, safe and efficient products for global energy development.