As a leader in the Oil and Gas sector, Wellcare offers widespread range of highest quality Down hole Completion Equipment, with a deep understanding of your valued rig time and ensuring your project goals are realised in a safe and cost effective way.
Complete Customer’s satisfaction to meet mutually agreed requirements is our objective, being achieved with the forte of Cost effective design, for the first time and every time, while protecting the well-being of all personnel, assets and the environment.
G-169, G-170, G-171, Karoli Industrial Area, Bhiwadi, Alwar, Rajasthan, Bhiwadi, India
The WELLCARE Hydraulic Set High Angle Production Packer WC-HP-6 is compact, economical, packer designed for low to medium-pressure applications. The short Body length makes it ideal for tight radius deviations and Horizontal applications. The packer requires no movement for setting, allowing stacked applications. Straight Pull releases the packer and built-in by pass ports equalize pressure across the packer for ease in retrieval. The shear Release mechanism is isolated from the packer hydraulics to allow Low release force even at full pressure differential.
• Low shear out force required, even at full pressure differential.
• Economical design makes packer easy to redress.
• May be set with rig pumps.
• Stacked packer installations with sequential setting.
• Offshore oil and gas applications.
• Highly deviated wells and severe doglegs.
• Stacked-packer completions.
• Coiled-tubing completions.
AVAILABLE SIZE: 4-1/2'' to 9-5/8''
The WELLCARE Hydraulic Set feed through Production Packer WC-FTP is compact, economical, Packer designed for low to medium-pressure applications. The short Body length makes it ideal for tight radius deviations and Horizontal applications. The packer requires no movement for setting, allowing stacked applications. Straight Pull releases the packer and built-in by pass ports equalize pressure across the packer for ease in retrieval. The shear Release mechanism is isolated from the packer hydraulics to allow Low release force even at full pressure differential.
No mandrel movement for setting.
Low setting pressure.
Straight pull release, adjustable up to 55, 000 lbs
Shear screw isolated from hydraulic pressure.
Short in length.
Tested in Q125 casing.
Low shear out force required, even at full pressure differential.
Economical design makes packer easy to redress.
May be set with rig pumps.
Stacked packer installations with sequential setting.
Control line connections to packer mandrel can be externally pressure tested.
Packer can be furnished with different feed through options to suit TEC line, control line etc meeting all customer operating conditions.
Availabe Size: 6-5/8'' to 9-5/8''
This packer is a retrievable set down packer that features a large by pass area through packer. The bypass area is controlled by a face seal type bypass valve which actuated by a 30 inch stroke mandrel.
The packer is available in a single grip version for use as a conventional long-stroke production packer and in a double-grip version (with hold down) for combination production as well as stimulation operation.
The double–grip packer for use where pressure differential from below the packer is anticipated features an integral hydraulic button-type hold down that is located below the bypass valve.
The Model AD-1 Tension Packer provides a compact, economical retrievable packer for use where a set- down type packer is impractical because of pressure requirements. Although designed primarily for for water flooding, this packer can also used for such pressuring operations as formation fracturing in shallow or low-fluid-level wells.
eatures & Benefits:
1. SHORT AND COMPACT: Increase the efficiency of handling, shipping and strong, as well as operations on the rig.
2. ROCKER- TYPE SLIP DESIGN: Eliminates the need for extra drag blocks, slip tie links, and guide grooves, thus making possible not only shorter packers but ones permanently free from stuck or cocked slips.
3. EASY TO OPERATE: A simple and reliable J- Slot mechanism, actuated from the surface by tubing rotation, makes the packer easy to set and release.
4. FULL- BORE: Larger than tubing drift diameter. Any Instruments capable of passing thru the tubing can be run thru packer FULL ID also assists in preventing screen-out and subsequent plugging of the tubing the tubing fracturing.
Available Size: 4'' to 13-3/8'' for more information kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Retrievable Mechanical Set Squeeze Packer is a full-opening, hook wall packer used for testing, treating, and squeeze cementing operations.
Packer body includes a J-slot mechanism, mechanical slips, packer elements, and hydraulic slips. Large, heavy-duty slips in the hydraulic hold down mechanism help prevent the tool from being pumped up the hole.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
1. The full-opening design of the packer mandrel bore allows large volumes of fluid to pump through the tool. Tubing-type guns and other wire line tools can be run through the pack.
2. The packer can be set and relocated as many times as necessary with simple tubing manipulation.
3. Bi-directional carburized slips provide greater holding ability and improved wear resistance in high-strength casing.
4. Pressure through the tubing activates the slips in the hydraulic hold down mechanism.
5. An optional integral circulating valve locks into open or closed position during squeezing or treating operations and opens easily to allow circulation above the packer.
|Size||4.5"- 9 5/8"|
|Usage||Oil Drilling Industry|
HPL-2 Isolation Packer is a hydraulic set, single string tandem packer used in multiple zone wells. It is used as the upper packer in multiple zone applications.Isolation Packer run above another hydraulic retrievable packer to isolate a zone between them for treatment, injection, or production. The field-proven isolation packer can also isolate casing holes or perforations. The simple design and straight tubing-pull release make the packer a cost-effective tool to isolate zones in low-pressure applications.
• Economical Design
• The straight-pull, shear-release pins are unaffected by differential pressure, enabling easy changes to the release force before running.
• The compact design eases passage through doglegs and deviated wells to help prevent sticking and improve running efficiency.
• The hydraulic setting avoids the need to rotate the work string in running or retrieving the packer, which simplifies procedures, improves efficiency, and saves rig time.
• Low-pressure wells.
• Stacked applications.
• Applications prohibiting tubing rotation.
• Isolation of casing holes and perforations.