Features and benefits
- Gentle treatment and even distribution of the media provide the highest possible product output quality.
- High heat transfer efficiency and extended intervals between cleaning ensure operation for an entire campaign with minimum downtime and maximum value for money.
- Large plate gap designed to counteract fouling with sizeable plate channels and no stagnant zones.
- Connections from DN25 to DN300 (1" to 12")
- (Frames designed according to FEA and PED 2014/68/EU (EN13445) and ASME sec VIII, Div. 1 construction standards)
- Plate materials: AISI 304/316, titanium, SMO, Hastelloy*
- Gasket materials: EPDM-HT, NBR-HT, Viton*
- Plate heights up to 3.5 m (11.5 ft)
- Flow rates up to 1,600 m3/h (7,045 gpm)
- Plate gaps from 5 mm to 20 mm (0.2" to 0.8")
- Working pressure up to 10 bar (145 psi)
- Working temperatures from -20 °C to 180 °C (-4 °F to 356 °F)
Sondex Heat Exchangers India Pvt. Ltd.
Sondex A/S was founded in 1984 as a company aiming to provide customers with plate heat exchanger solutions that are tailored to their individual needs. The company, rooted in Denmark, greatly expanded during the following years and quickly became an enterprise spanning the entire globe.
Available for sell
Minimum buying quantity (1)
Available for Rent