Features and benefits
- High efficiency means that fewer plates are needed for high performance and consequently lowers the hold-up volume. Fewer plates also lowers the cost of each heat exchanger, as an added bonus.
- Engineered to use smaller amounts of potentially hazardous media, the SONDEX® semi-welded range is a safe and responsible choice for demanding duties.
- Unique gasket system intended for high working pressures and vacuum applications. A closed gasket groove keeps the gasket firmly in place and prevents misalignment of the plate pack during assembly and operation.
- Connections from DN65 to DN500 (2½" to 20")
- (Frames designed according to FEA and PED 2014/68/EU (EN13445) and ASME sec VIII, Div. 1 construction standards)
- Plate materials: AISI 304/316, titanium, SMO, Hastelloy*
- Gasket materials: EPDM-HT, NBR-HT, Viton*
- Ring gasket materials: EPDM-HT, NBR-HT, Viton, Chloroprene, PTFE*
- Plate heights up to 3 m (9.8 ft)
- Flow rates up to 5,000 m3/h (22,014 gpm)
- Working pressure up to 30 bar (450 psi)
- Working temperatures from -20 °C to 180 °C (-4 °F to 356 °
Sondex Heat Exchangers India Pvt. Ltd.
Sondex A/S was founded in 1984 as a company aiming to provide customers with plate heat exchanger solutions that are tailored to their individual needs. The company, rooted in Denmark, greatly expanded during the following years and quickly became an enterprise spanning the entire globe.
Available for sell
Minimum buying quantity (1)
Available for Rent