Features and benefits
- Very compact, cost-effective units that take up minimal floor space are light in weight, while providing very efficient heat transfer, through the courtesy of a true counter-current flow.
- The gasket-free solutions feature a fully welded plate pack that enable them to work with very high pressure and temperatures. The risks of leaks are severely diminished with a completely welded heat exchanger.
- The plates in the completely welded plate pack are made from highly resistant materials guaranteed to withstand even the most extreme working conditions.
- Connections from DN32 to DN50 (1 1/4" to 2")
- (Frames designed according to FEA and PED 2014/68/EU (EN13445) and ASME sec VIII, Div. 1 construction standards)
- Plate materials: AISI 304/316, SMO, titanium*
- Working pressure up to 25 bar (363 psi)
- Working temperature -30 °C up to 300 °C (-22 °F to 572 °F)
Sondex Heat Exchangers India Pvt. Ltd.
Sondex A/S was founded in 1984 as a company aiming to provide customers with plate heat exchanger solutions that are tailored to their individual needs. The company, rooted in Denmark, greatly expanded during the following years and quickly became an enterprise spanning the entire globe.
Available for sell
Minimum buying quantity (1)
Available for Rent