Features and benefits
- Heat exchanger solutions that adhere to the strict hygienic demands of the industries and complies with FDA material standards.
- Plate technology made to provide the highest output product quality. We ensure gentle media treatment during processing with precise flow control, perfect temperature profiles, and the optimal residence time for all applications.
- Cladded or stainless steel frames designed to be easily accessible for quick and trouble-free inspection, maintenance, or cleaning – including cleaning in place (CIP).
- Enjoy huge savings on your power consumption with our regenerative pasteurizers that can recycle up to 95% of the energy.
- Connections from DN25 to DN800 (1" to 32")
- (Frames designed according to FEA and PED 2014/68/EU (EN13445) and ASME sec VIII, Div. 1 construction standards)
- Plate materials: AISI 304/316, titanium, SMO, Hastelloy*
- Gasket materials: EPDM-HT, NBR-HT, Viton*
- Plate heights up to 3.5 m (11.5 ft)
- Flow rates up to 1,600 m3/h (7,045 gpm)
- Working pressure up to 25 bar (363 psi)
- Working temperatures from -20 °C to 180 °C (-4 °F to 356 °F)
Sondex Heat Exchangers India Pvt. Ltd.
Sondex A/S was founded in 1984 as a company aiming to provide customers with plate heat exchanger solutions that are tailored to their individual needs. The company, rooted in Denmark, greatly expanded during the following years and quickly became an enterprise spanning the entire globe.
Available for sell
Minimum buying quantity (1)
Available for Rent