- The mast design eliminates the need for an additional crane to deploy the Injector Head. Everything is stabbed in at arrival, so it is about raising the mast, position the injector, stab in BOP / riser, and you are ready to go.
- Operator Cabin designed to comfortably seat the operator, with excellent overview over the operation through large windows. The cabin can be furnished with our XOS operator station, turning the CTX Masted into a fully automatic unit. The XOS is programmed with user-friendly graphics, operator assist functions and multiple auto functions.
- ASX automation system makes the Reel and Injector operate as one common system, making the CTX Masted simpler, safer and more efficient. Mast fitted with multiple safety features. Remote troubleshooting assistance. Continuous harvesting of maintenance data.
- RX10 drop-in Reel System “Made For Automation” with heavy-duty level wind, split guide and counter head, control system running “active tubing management”, optional auto-spooling system, automated reel drag. Various types of high pressure iron kits available.
- PTO driven wet kit contains hydraulic tank with active filtration system and hydraulic pumps for reel drive, mast erection, injector head and other functions.
- Self-erecting mast up to 75 ft, equipped with guide dolly and optional handling winches.
- IHX 130A Injector “Made For Automation”. Fully automated traction and chain circuits, dynamic push / pull limiting system. Programmed with multiple interlock and failure detection algorithms.
- Guide Arches available from 96 in to 120 in radius.
- Optional IDEX system, turning the CTX Masted from a de-centralized unit to become integrated into the company’s digital work flow. Job modelling, remote oversight and support, combined downhole and surface data, monitoring and control based on real time decision support from skilled people in the organization, integration of intelligent prediction software, pre-assessment of runs and many other functions can now be part of operating the CTX Masted.
Source - https://stimline.com/coiled-tubing-units
Our vision is to transform well intervention and completion operations with innovative products and technology. By creating an integrated digital environment from planning to execution our products will greatly increase performance and lower operational costs through continuous data-driven improvement.