The CTX T-Type is a trailer-based version of our highly advanced coiled tubing unit specifically designed to maximize the amount of tubing that can be brought to the wellsite within the road restrictions of the Southern USA. The entire CTX unit is controlled through an XOS Operator station position in the most advanced operator Digital Cab available, programmed with user-friendly graphics, operator assist functions and multiple auto functions. This is linked to the ASX automation system which makes the RX Automated Reel and IHX130A Automated Injector operate seamlessly together, making the CTX system simpler, safer and more efficient.
- The CTX T-Type consists of a Super Capacity Reel Trailer maximizing the amount of tubing that can be brought to the wellsite, and a Command Center providing the perfect environment for collaborative control of operations.
- The entire CTX system is controlled through an XOS Operator stations, programmed with user-friendly graphics, operator assist functions, multiple auto functions.
- ASX automation system makes the Reel and Injector operate as one common system, making the CTX system simpler, safer and more efficient. Remote troubleshooting assistance. Continuous harvesting of maintenance data.
- RX12 or RX14 cartridge style Reel System “Made For Automation” with heavy-duty level wind, split guide and counter head, control system running “active tubing management”, dynamic auto-spooling system, automated reel drag. Various types of high pressure iron kits available.
- IHX-100A, IHX-130A or IHX160A Injector “Made For Automation”. Fully automated traction and chain circuits, dynamic push / pull limiting system. Programmed with multiple interlock and failure detection algorithms.
- Guide Arch up to 140 in radius.
- Optional IDEX system, turning the CTX from a de-centralized unit to become integrated into the company’s digital work flow. Job modelling, remote oversight and support, combined downhole and surface data, monitoring and control based on real time decision support from skilled people in the organization, integration of intelligent prediction software, pre-assessment of runs and many other functions can now be part of operating the CTX.
- The CTX can be delivered with a variety of options and customized solutions. Please consult with us to discuss.
Source - https://stimline.com/coiled-tubing-units
Our vision is to transform well intervention and completion operations with innovative products and technology. By creating an integrated digital environment from planning to execution our products will greatly increase performance and lower operational costs through continuous data-driven improvement.